Sunday, October 28, 2007

Interview: Eric Nuzum, author of The Dead Travel Fast

Over on my other blog, downtheshorewithjen.blogspot.com, I interviewed Eric Nuzum, author of The Dead Travel Fast: Stalking Vampires from Nosferatu to Count Chocula. I run a regular feature over there called "Down the Shore with..." where I ask people with ties to the South Jersey shore what they love about the area, and here's a direct link to my Q&A with Eric.

Why the South Jersey Shore? Check out my author profile -- that's what my book is about! That'll be coming out on May 5, 2008 -- as soon as a pre-order link is available, I'll post it here.

Whenever that Q&A over at "Down the Shore with..." is with an author, I'll post a link here, too. I write about authors and books quite a bit, so if any of those articles are linkable, I'll give you guys a heads up. For example, if you'd like to read my article about Eric from the October issue of Washingtonian, click here.

Read more about The Dead Travel Fast here.

Digg this

No comments: